Below are links to a number of resources that will help you think more about your future and the careers that could interest you.
- National Careers Service provides information and guidance to help you make decisions on learning, training and work.
- Career Pilot provides expert careers information and tools for 11 to 19 year olds, all in one place.
- BBC Bitesize explores the world of work, with advice from people who've found the right paths for them.
- This Buzz Quiz from icould can help you:
- Discover your strengths and what makes you tick
- Understand how others may see you
- Explore subject choices and jobs that could suit you
- icould provides real-life career videos, advice and information to inspire your career.
- The Skills Builder Universal Framework shows how to build essential skills at every stage of life.
- Careers Box provides films exploring different industries.
- Amazing Apprenticeships tackles misconceptions about apprenticeships and promotes the benefits.
- Prospects is a guide for graduate jobs, postgraduate study, advice about work experience, internship opportunities and graduate careers.
- Plan It Plus can be used for job seeking.
- Kent and Medway's WOW TV Channel showcases people in jobs, their journeys and giving information and advice to young people, parents/carers and schools.
- Search and apply for apprenticeships in England via the National Apprenticeship Service.
- Gov.uk provide lots of traineeship information as well as the opportunity to apply.
- Amazing Apprenticeships is a leading organisation in the education sector, founded to tackle misconceptions about apprenticeships and promote the benefits.